Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HUMBA HUMBA!

Humba! Humba!
A ricky ticky tumba!
A moosa moosa moosa!
A alla way alla way alla way!

A fun, energetic little song that I learned from all my years as a 4-Her in Washington County Arts-In and State Arts-In. ...A shout out to all you Artsies!... Boy, has it been a wonderful song to know here at camp. The campers and the other counselors love it! I really get into it when I sing it (ask any of the other counselors) and with all the actions and jumping around, it gets even more fun.

We taught it to the last two camps. At the end of the junior high school camp the kids would come up to me and call me MOOSA MOOSA! It was hillarious. Then, at the next camp, the little 8 year olds were so into that song that they would burst out with Humba Humba randomly throughout the day! 

Well....we can add Humba Humba, to their list of English phrases!

No comments:

Post a Comment